Evalueserve wins award in 2023 FinTech Breakthrough Awards Program.
ZUG, SWITZERLAND – March 30, 2023 – Evalueserve, a leading global analytics partner serving more than 30% of the Fortune 1000, was selected as a winner in the 2023 FinTech Breakthrough Awards, taking home the award for Best Risk Management Service.
Tech Breakthrough, an independent market intelligence provider, conducts the most comprehensive analysis of the FinTech industry each year, culminating in the FinTech Breakthrough Awards. The FinTech Breakthrough Awards recognize the top FinTech providers and products around the world after extensive research and evaluation. This year’s program was especially competitive, receiving over 4,000 nominations.
Evalueserve’s Risk Management Services are comprised of extensive analytics capabilities and Model Risk Management (MRM) managed services backed by industry expertise and domain-specific automation.
Evalueserve’s risk analytics provides top-notch insights to clients with:
- data management and governance solutions focused on risk and compliance regulatory requirements,
- internal and regulatory reporting support that leverages best-in-class visualization tools to make insights accessible to steering committees and regulators,
- and the development of custom applications to help address process issues, including support on MRA responses and remediation efforts.
Evalueserve’s MRM managed services blend industry experts with an automation toolkit that includes:
- Test Interpreter, which offers a low-touch approach to faster model test interpretation and documentation,
- Model Governance, which provides a model risk appetite framework and its tracking, measurement, and deep dive into model inventory and key MRM processes,
- And a portfolio of accelerators spanning the MRM lifecycle, including model libraries, tools for benchmarking AI model results, and model explainability dashboards.
“The 2023 FinTech Breakthrough Award for Best Risk Management Service underscores how our clients see us as a trusted partner in risk management,” said Anna Slodka-Turner, Evalueserve’s global head of risk and quant solutions. “With the current financial markets circumstances and challenges, a robust risk management program is critical.
“Our teams deliver deep domain and regulatory expertise, technical acumen, and industry-specific automation with their risk services. Last year’s launch of our MRM automation toolkit is proof that we are providing more comprehensive and efficient solutions,” Turner said. “We’d like to thank Tech Breakthrough – it is an honor to be selected for this prestigious award.”
Evalueserve is a global company at the forefront of using product-led solutions to enhance and accelerate decision-making throughout enterprises. More than 30% of the Fortune 1000, including more than 25,000 platform users, rely on Evalueserve’s unique product-led solutions powered by domain-specific AI and more than 4,500 subject matter experts. Evalueserve is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland. Learn more at evalueserve.com.
For interview requests and any other information, please contact Geoff Livingston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also published on PRWeb.