- Evalueserve may disclose aggregated information to third parties about the use of the Website, general statistical information about the Website and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of services provided. Evalueserve shall not sell or rent Your Personal Information for marketing purposes without Your explicit consent.
Evalueserve implements measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of Personal Information. However, no internet site can fully eliminate security risks.
What Personal Information we collect about You
We collect Personal Information which you provide when You use the Website or services offered by Evalueserve. We also collect Personal Information when you voluntarily upload information, send Us emails, complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Examples of the Personal Information which we collect from You include Your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, password, username or any other information that you freely supply to Us. Website usage information is collected using cookies. When you contact Us or send Us an email we may collect such Personal Information which you freely supply to us. We also collect any information and Personal Information which you post publicly on the Website. Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, the pages on the Website visited, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us to gather statistics on the Website and to track users’ movements around the Website in order to customise and improve the Website. We may use standard Internet tools, such as web beacons and cookies, which collect information that tracks your use of the Website and enables us to customise our services and advertisements.
How we Use Your Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be used for the following purposes:
- to facilitate Your use and personalize Your experience on the Website;
- in order to record, support and facilitate the provision of services that You purchase from us;
- to respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about our services;
- to provide You with information about Evalueserve’s services and to send You information and materials from Evalueserve;
- to send You important information regarding the Website, the Evalueserve’s terms and conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- to help You address problems with the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- for proper administering of the Website;
- to improve our services and the content of the Website;
- to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts and protect the integrity of the Website;
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders or judicial process;
- to provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety;
- to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- in connection with any investigation or complaint;
- to provide you with relevant information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you based on previous interactions, where you have consented to be contacted.
How long do We keep Your Personal Information?
We will keep Your Personal Information only for as long as we are either required to by law or as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information to third parties
- We may disclose Your Personal Information to our marketing agency for the purpose of running our marketing campaigns for us.
- Our external IT supplier may have access to Your Personal Information but access will be restricted only for the purposes of carrying out their services to us.
- We may share your Personal Information with companies who may manage and/or provide surveys and/or competitions on our behalf, some of which may be based outside the EEA.
- We have agreements in place with all of our appointed third parties.
- We may disclose Your Personal Information to companies within the Evalueserve group of companies if they are carrying out services for Us.
- We may disclose any information we hold about You if necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint in relation to use of the Website, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) any person’s rights or property (including of users of the Website).
- We may disclose any information to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request or for the purpose of fraud prevention or detection.
- We would like to send you relevant and insightful information about products and services of ours and other companies in our group which may be of interest to you based on previous interactions. You may unsubscribe from receiving these at any time.
- We will not share Your Personal Information outside the Evalueserve group of companies for marketing purposes unless you have explicitly consented.
- You have a right at any time to stop receiving marketing communications.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please write to info(@)evalueserve(.)com.
- When You use the Website, Evalueserve’s servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect information indirectly and automatically about Your activities on the Website. We will use this information and the cookies as described in our Cookies Policy [www.evalueserve.com/cookies]
- For more information visit www.aboutcookie.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell You how to remove cookies from Your browser. If You choose to decline cookies, You may not be able to fully experience all features of the Website. If you delete or disable cookies, this may make parts of the Website non-functional or inaccessible. These data may be used by Evalueserve to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on Website activity.
Keeping Your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date
- You can always choose not to provide Personal Information. If the Personal Information is required, You may not be able to avail of that part of the services, features or content.
- You can get access to, add to or update Your Personal Information at any time, and we would ask you to check that it is up-to-date on a regular basis. When You update information, Evalueserve will keep a copy of the prior version where necessary for its records.
Transfer of Your Personal Information overseas
- We may share Your Personal Information to companies within the Evalueserve group in order to carry out the services and to send you marketing communications. Some of these group companies are based outside of the EEA.
- We may transfer your Personal Information to third parties who are based outside the EEA, for the purposes of providing services to Us, including survey and marketing agencies.
- We will ensure that we have put measures in place with these third parties to ensure that your Personal Information is kept secure.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may request details under applicable data protection legislation of Personal Information which we hold about you or rectify and Personal Information which is incorrect or incomplete. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us by emailing info(@)evalueserve(.)com. If you are a registered user of the Website please supply details of your username and email address which you supplied when registering. Please note that to protect your privacy we may require further information to verify your identity. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us in writing by sending an email to info(@)evalueserve(.)com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. If someone else has posted your Personal Information on the Website without your permission and you would like it removed please contact us by sending an email to info(@)evalueserve(.)com. Please note that it is possible to permanently delete any account you registered with us.
Sale of Evalueserve