Think Big. Start Small. Act Fast. Repeat
- What keeps you going every day in the same organization even after so many years?
- Three things that have really kept me going in Evalueserve, even after eight years, are the company’s entrepreneurial spirit, global / diverse culture, and the fact that we tackle the toughest challenges for our clients.
- Describe your journey in a few words.
- Think big. Start small. Act fast. Repeat.
- How has Evalueserve contributed to your growth as a person / professional?
- I think the authentic leaders have made the biggest difference, as they genuinely care about you and your professional growth. That trickles down throughout the organization.
- Could you recount an Evalueserve anecdote that made a mark on you?
- Probably the best story I have is from the Madrid Annual Meeting… a group of us started funny impersonations, in good spirits, of others in the team. It was the hardest I had ever laughed while at the company.
- If you could give a message to yourself 10 years ago, what would that be?
- Have no fear, just go for it!
- What has been your biggest professional achievement at Evalueserve?
- There are a few, but I would call out ‘making it to the Founders Club’ my biggest individual achievement.
Another thing I am really proud of is the development of people, especially the RMs who worked under me in the past. Seeing them succeed brings me lots of satisfaction. Lastly, I have been blessed to be on the front end of some new capabilities like RPA and Advanced Analytics, which has been really rewarding from a learning perspective.