KYC Managed Services powered by KYClync
Custom solutions designed by experts, made scalable and efficient through platform and automation.
Services are tailored to your needs
- Scope definition sets an agreed scope that will be focused on, aiding the development of specific modules that we will zero-in on.
- Policy Ingestion Process builds policies and operational requirements into the solution, that is specific to the bank.
- File Remediation consolidates results for analysts to review, which are then reconciled against policy and the bank’s ID&V.
- Data Validation + Analytics reviews the case against previous ratings and current policies, enabling data analytics to identify a pattern and train itself.
Customer information is properly aggregated + analyzed
- Ad hoc Sanctions Search Tool integrates multiple external data sources (OFAC, UN, HMT and more) into one single search, making reliable information easily accessible.
- Customer Data Cleansing improves overall quality and accessibility of customer data through aggregation, harmonization, and deduplication.
- Integrated Customer Risk Dashboard aggregates all customer data points and tracks them over time, ensuring quick identification of risk.
- Access Control ensures the safety of sensitive information and tracks the search history and actions performed by users of the platform.
AI processes makes data processing and analysis quicker
- Sentiment Analysis uses natural language processing (NLP) to “read” internal and external data, and swiftly build accurate risk profiles.
- Fuzzy Matching enables users to find specific words and phrases they are looking for, even if the text is misspelled, missing or flawed.
- Customer File Flag sends alerts when files are incomplete based on customer identification program (CIP) standards, inspiring quick response time.
- Continuous Improvement includes regular and ongoing identification of opportunities through rapid prototyping and modular implementation.
Certified experts + multi-lingual teams stay up-to-date with in-house training
- Hundreds of Skilled Risk Professionals holding risk certifications which include FRM, PRM, ORM, CRCP and CAMS.
- Capabilities in over 25 languages in order to support in-country research and analysis.
- In-house training provides experienced and certified experts that can lift time-consuming and repetitive tasks.
We easily adjust to manage peaks and troughs of demand
- Quick Mobilization of experienced risk professionals trained in both soft and technical skills, lifting time-consuming and repetitive tasks from the bank.
- Management of Volume Variations provides support regardless of any possible volume by adjusting to the peaks and troughs of incoming reports.
- Dedicated Secure Operations Centers in accredited ISO certified buildings that cover stringent physical and technical requirements.
Talk to one of our experts
Talk to an Expert
Get in touch today to ﬁnd out about how Evalueserve can help you improve your processes, making you better, faster and more efﬁcient.