Evalueserve has built a team of risk and compliance practitioners with experience in Basel II/III, CCAR/DFAST/EBA Stress Testing, ICAAP/SREP, FRTB/SR 11-7, CRD, IFRS9/ CECL, KYC/AML, BCBS 239, compliance etc.
We also run in-house risk and quant training programs in parallel to support the senior practitioners and to provide quick response to critical requirements for risk remediation projects. We also focus on rigorous training in programming in C++ / Python / Matlab / R and SAS, SAS EG for improved productivity and automation of development, testing and validation tasks.
Evalueserve’s mind+machine™ approach allows you to manage your risk and compliance programs and business-as-usual processes with fewer resources and without losing sight of the goal of complete compliance.
For more information and a demo of Evalueserve’s proprietary platform and tools, please contact us.
Re-define financial spreading using Evalueserve Spreadsmart, that gives you fast and accurate financial data for credit assessment, thereby creating unprecedented efficiency, quality and risk control.
Our patented software combines OCR and financial data mapping technologies to drive 70% efficiency when spreading financial data. Automated data extraction ensures high accuracy and quality, while maintaining audit trails and covenant monitoring helps maintain risk control.
To learn more about Evalueserve Spreadsmart:
• Validation of asset pricing models (IR, FX, Equity, Hybrid), MVA, VaR, and IRC
• Ongoing performance analysis
• Model documentation and re-documentation
• CIP and EDD support
• KYC remediation and name screening
• Financial crime and fraud analytics
• FINRA regulations compliance
• Complaint analytics
• Model risk analysis and SR 11-7 compliance
• Application scorecards
• ECM and collection models
• Impairment / IFRS 9 / CECL models
• Fair lending
• Credit product pricing
• Financial spreading
• Credit memos and notes
• Ratio analysis
• Counterparty risk assessment
• CCAR / DFAST / EBA stress testing / ICAAP
• PPNR / balance growth / deposit models
• Validation / documentation
• SR 14-3, SR 12-7, SR 15-08/09
• PD / LGD / EAD model development
• Model validation and monitoring
• Model documentation
• BCBS 239
• Data extraction and migration
• Data audit and validation
• Regulations monitoring and impact analysis
• Regulatory reporting