Mind+machine™ solutions to scale your proprietary data assets:
Global coverage and experience
- 7,000+ companies, across 10+ sector groups are globally covered, making us the largest provider of research support, raw data collection and interactive ESG dashboard.
- 120+ languages are supported, with offices in China, India, Europe, US and Chile able to perform ESG research and data activities.
- 15+ years’ experience supporting index providers, rating agencies and asset managers with their ESG research and data and research initiatives.
Domain expert capabilities
- Certified analysts with over 175+ hours of classroom training in ESG research are able to cover concepts such as sustainability, climate change, energy efficiency and more.
- Sector-specific focus can be given to each project, enduring that detailed sectoral guidelines are followed and upheld.
- On-going development of best ESG practices are internally shared through forums, which are accompanied by regular knowledge sharing sessions.
Leveraging the latest technology
- RPA technology that aggregates sustainability reports, for large universe of companies globally.
- Proprietary ESG taxonomy for business and industry specific attributes, developed over 15 years.
- AI-enabled workflow for smart, NLP-based search and efficient data mining.
Customizable sustainability research report
- Best-in-class rating support which includes scoring on ESG factors, media & stakeholder analysis, ESG synopsis, and integration of ESG rating into valuation models.
- Impact investing support provides quantified positive impact, performance measurement on SDGs, portfolio monitoring and project work support.
- Marketing support quantifies revenues from predefined themes, gives revenue breakdowns, delivers newsletters on key ESG issues and customizes design tech tools.
Talk to one of our experts
Talk to an Expert
Get in touch today to ﬁnd out about how Evalueserve can help you improve your processes, making you better, faster and more efﬁcient.