From ideation to implementation
Making analytics work
We have over 500 data scientists, including specialists in data architecture, data engineering, predictive analytics and cognitive analytics. They leverage both technical and domain knowledge to add value across dozens of industries.
Analytics plus research
We carry out both primary and secondary research to identify and prioritize the analytics that are right for you.
From technology strategy to the last mile
We can develop customized applications or draw on our evolving technology ecosystems. In addition to a tech stack for data solutions and advanced analytics, we’ve developed our own platforms for knowledge management, roadmap prioritization and last-mile delivery.
Comprehensive mind+machine™ solutions
Your analytics journey starts with the right map. Before we propose any technology, we’ll sit down with you to understand where you are now and what you could achieve with analytics. Then we’ll help you develop a strategy to make it happen.
- Analytics strategy and roadmap development
- Identifying projects and use cases
- Planning for governance, hiring and partnering
- Working with your analytics Center of Excellence – or helping you establish one
- Rethinking KPIs and creating CXO dashboards
- ‘Art of the Possible’ and Design Thinking workshops
We build analytics solutions to address complex, real-world business challenges, drawing on expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Descriptive and diagnostic analytics – understanding the ‘what’ and the ‘why’
- Predictive analytics – what will happen in the future?
- Prescriptive analytics – what should we do?
- Using cognitive analytics (AI, machine learning and deep learning) to solve business problems
- Use cases include lead scoring, marketing optimization, multi-channel attribution, value-based pricing, forecasting, supply chain optimization and more
Analytics depends on high-quality data. We can help you assess whether your data is ready to support analytics, whether you have the right infrastructure and governance in place and the potential for monetization.
- Data strategy
- Data architecture and engineering
- Data stewardship and governance
- Data warehousing
- Big Data services
- Business intelligence
Last-mile technology solutions
Analytics will only add value if insights reach the right decision makers, at the right time and through the right channel. We can help you make that happen with last-mile solutions that overcome the problems of analytics being hard to understand, difficult to access or isolated from other processes.
- Maintenance support
- Design services
- Knowledge management
Read more about our proprietary digital platform, Usecasehub, which helps organizations manage their analytics portfolio to increase project success and take analytics in new directions.
Talk to one of our experts
Get in touch today to ﬁnd out about how Evalueserve can help you improve your processes, making you better, faster and more efﬁcient.