Accurate and Fast Data Extraction. Trust Your Analysis and Decisions.
Accurate analysis. Accelerated extraction.
Automated Application to Extract Data from Financial Statements
70% faster data extraction of financial statements.
Extract data from scanned low-resolution documents.
Flexible and configurable to off the shelf platforms and client’s own models.
Patented Technology That Enables Faster Data Extraction
Automates process of data extraction from structured and non-structured financial reports to a customized output template by using mind+machine™ approach
- 70% faster data extraction from financial statements; overall reduction in time taken for credit risk assessments, financial modeling and due diligence processes
- Ability to extract financial data from native PDF, scanned PDF, and MS Excel in multiple languages.
- Reduces time spent on quality assurance of extracted data points by 15% due to seamless online and offline auditing.
- Powerful OCR technology handles scanned and low-resolution documents, resulting in 99.6% data accuracy.
- Proprietary algorithms adapt to the client’s needs, and further improve the overall data accuracy.
- Enables setting up of custom rule sets for treatment of financial line items to increase consistency in the credit process.
Built-in API’s to easily communicate with any system for import or export of data i.e seamless integration.
- Designed to integrate efficiently with other platforms and customized models, without needing to commit to a massive overhaul.
- Both on-premise and cloud-based solution deployment options are available, regardless of the size of the organization.
Covenant Tracking and Monitoring
Supports covenant category creation, custom covenant formula creation, tracking covenant basis defined frequency, automatically calculates covenant value from spread data.
If a company is breaching any covenant provides an option to generate pre-defined breach letters to the customer automatically.
Spreadsmart also has a comprehensive reporting module useful for MIS / governance purposes as well as for tracking customer and spread data.
It has a dedicated section for audit reports given the critical nature of data being handled.
Key reports include customer details, user details, taxonomy report, maker checker log, and technical exception report.
Boost Efficiency with Fully Automated Financial Spreading
Banks depend on fast, accurate financial spreading to process credit applications promptly and minimize risk, but existing manual processes can be cumbersome, inaccurate and slow.
Optimize your outcomes.
Request a Custom Demo.
Get in touch today to ﬁnd out about how Evalueserve can help you improve your processes, making you better, faster and more efﬁcient.