Education and EdTech Companies
Stay updated on competitor’s latest moves, create robust Go-To-Market (GTM) strategies, and monetize the future of learning.
Develop competitive strategies to gain market share
In the last few years, the education industry and traditional value chain have undergone a significant transformation, right from K-12 to higher education and executive education levels. The education industry is witnessing rapid transformation by structural forces such as global talent shortage, generational change, demographic shift, digitization, and the COVID-19 pandemic. On the other hand, the EdTech industry is growing exponentially; more than 15,000 companies have entered the sector in the last 18 months and the industry is expected to reach US $375 billion by 2026 (according to Global Market Insights).
The growth in the education industry is inevitable but this has also led to a surge in competition. To stay ahead of the curve, education and edtech companies need to proactively monitor competition, be on top of the digital trends, penetrate unexplored demand-driven markets, and monetizing relevant opportunities to fuel business growth and gain market share. At Evalueserve, our AI-enabled digital platforms, combined with our analysts’ deep domain knowledge of the education industry can help develop an end-to-end GTM solution, create an integrated thought leadership program, gauging market opportunities, and maintain foresight through benchmarking and competitive landscaping.
of the Top Leading EdTech Companies
strategic projects delivered in the last 3 years
countries/markets supported (Europe, Americas, APAC)
Our Solutions Help Education and EdTech Companies
Evalueserve’s domain research and analytics expertise and our AI-enabled digital platforms have helped various global Education and EdTech companies drive competitive advantage. Our experts help drive long-term business impact by providing real-time insights, robust GTM framework, and market opportunity assessment models.
- Create integrated thought leadership programs for sales enablement and to increase brand awareness.
- Determine consumer’s learning and development patterns to better position products and services.
- Create go-to-market (GTM) strategies – know target customers, white space analysis, local market, and develop robust market entry strategies.
- Deliver campaign optimization strategies across digital channels.
- Provide actionable competitive intelligence to understand competitors activities in terms of product development or service offering.
- Identify, assess, and monitor partners for different programs to elevate current service offering.
- Understand market dynamics and provide analysis on trends while assessing the potential for disruption and innovation.
Types of Education and EdTech companies we have supported:
Through a combination of dedicated analysts and ad-hoc support, Evalueserve has created a team of business analysts with a deep knowledge and understanding of the education industry services ecosystem, functions, and approaches.
Typical clients within this sector are:
AI-Powered Products and Solutions
Identifying new revenue streams for a large European K-12
Our client wanted to identify business ideas and opportunities that could generate alternative revenue streams to diversify the service portfolio and continue its growth.
- Evalueserve’s proposed solution help Identify a long list of business ideas/opportunities generated from the education industry and related sectors and activity of competitors, partners, EdTech startups
- In total, Evalueserve provided 25+ curated opportunities which were presented to the Client’s Board of Directors
- The insights were used to prepare for the rapidly evolving market, make investment decisions, and offset some revenue loss caused by school closures due to COVID-19
Optimize your outcomes.
AI-optimized products that scale.
We offer a distinct suite of products with careful attention to client-specific agility and seamless integration into existing platforms.
Talk to One of Our Experts
Get in touch today to ﬁnd out about how Evalueserve can help you improve your processes, making you better, faster and more efﬁcient.