Enter the complex world of the battery space and learn how to apply market insights with host Erin Pearson and special guest Raúl Arredondo. Raúl is a seasoned strategy and marketing executive in the battery industry, having worked for Rockwell, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (now part of Stellantis), and Clarios.
In this thought-provoking episode, they discuss:
- The shift to electric vehicles (EVs) and how it’s reshaping the manufacturing process and supply chains in the battery and automotive industries.
- The significance of market insights in shaping strategy.
- Navigating global markets, cultural differences, and governmental policies.
- Team structures and vendor partnerships.
- Predictions for the automotive and battery industries.