Evalueserve provides credit review and underwriting support to a multinational bank, leading to efficiencies across the credit research spectrum.
The client sought a reliable partner to assist them with effectively managing their credit review process across various segments, including large corporate, small and medium businesses, and individual clients.
The client needed an efficient, skilled, and flexible team with extensive expertise across multiple BUs: corporate banking, equipment financing, wholesale lending, and commercial banking.
Evalueserve built a team of 60+ full-time equivalents (FTEs) working with the client’s multiple business units. The coordinated approach led to the seamless execution of an array of functions:
- Underwriting Credit Memos and Reviews: Support in underwriting credit memos as well as conducting annual and interim credit reviews.
- Financial Modelling: Conducting detailed financial analyses, including pro forma capitalization, enterprise value analysis, and financial and operating benchmarking.
- Financial Spreading: Delivering financial spreading using both Excel and MRA/Optimist-based templates.
- Tracking and Reviews: Vigilant tracking of covenants and triggers, coupled with regular annual reviews.
- Industry Analysis: Comprehensive research and industry analysis to guide strategic decisions.
- Earnings Summaries and Newsletters Development: Crafting informative summaries and newsletters related to earnings.
- Quality Assurance: Conducting thorough quality assurance of the client’s onshore team’s work.
Evalueserve’s partnership with the client brought key outcomes, including:
- Improved Efficiency: Our initiatives led to a 67% reduction in overall credit processing time.
- High-Quality Outputs: Evalueserve consistently delivers high-quality spreads, receiving positive feedback from the bank’s quality assurance analysts.
- Peak Load Management: During peak periods, our team was able to manage the additional workload without impacting the bank’s internal SLAs on timeliness.
Our partnership with the multinational bank has optimized the bank’s credit review process and added value through insightful industry analysis and reliable quality assurance.
With support from Evalueserve, the bank is better positioned to make informed credit decisions, manage risks effectively, and maintain its commitment to exceptional client service.
Discover more about Corporate & Commercial Banking Solutions here: https://www.evalueserve.com/industry/corporate-and-commercial-banking/