Researchstream: an end-to-end research workﬂow management platform powered by mind+machine™
Workﬂow management tools
Key processes are automated and streamlined, while supporting quicker collaboration
Ensures quick resolution of research requests and proper management of knowledge
Tailor speciﬁc elements to suit your organization (brand colors, fonts, workﬂow steps, etc.)
Sourced from leading providers and proprietary elements ensuring smooth operation
Workﬂow management tools automate key processes
- Improved efﬁciency of the workﬂow by reducing reliance on emails, applying best practices and eliminating duplications of work.
- Monitor and maintain request pipelines through a single dashboard view, which keeps managers and requestors aware of their project’s status.
- Full coverage of the research process by streamlining every step from research request to knowledge management and everything in between.
- MIS reporting feature to track productivity, measure process efﬁciency and business performance.
Elements can be conﬁgured to ﬁt your organization
- Maintain consistency through the platform’s ability to suit your organization’s speciﬁc elements such as brand colors, fonts, dashboard widgets, etc.
- Optimize workﬂow for your organization by choosing speciﬁc steps to implement, along with making your repository easy to navigate through by conﬁguring search ﬁelds.
Cutting-edge technology stack operates in various IT environments
- On-the-go access through secure channels on mobile or web, where users can make requests and receive reports in a holistic platform system.
- Collaborative capabilities of the platform make it easier to collaborate with stakeholders and other researchers, which improves overall efﬁciency.
- Easily adaptable to various IT environments, since the technology and proprietary elements are designed to ensure smooth operation.
Talk to one of our experts
Get in touch today to ﬁnd out about how Evalueserve Researchstream can help you improve your processes, making you better, faster and more efﬁcient.