What gives us the edge?
The power to perform
Our mind+machineTM portfolio offers a comprehensive suite of technologies and skills combining analytics, library/research and design
Largest team, solid skills
Over 600 skilled professionals combining both functional and domain knowledge.
Proven investment banking experience
We work with over 15 investment banking clients, including five of the top 10 global leaders across all sector and product groups.
Trained to deliver
Our dedicated investment banking training program is approved by the CFA Institute.
Here when you need us
With a truly global footprint, we can offer you round-the-clock support in multiple languages.
Comprehensive mind+machine™ solutions
Sector coverage support for M&A Advisory Group
We provide both deal origination and transaction support, drawing on our deep sector expertise to deliver high-quality insights to support better decisions.
- Target/buyer identification
- Industry/company profiles
- Equity/debt/transaction comparables and benchmarking
- Financial modeling
- Support with creating pitchbooks
- Ad-hoc research support
Digital support for pitch teams
We know how critical pitches are to investment bankers, and how important it is to stay focused on what’s most important. That’s why we developed Pitchready – a powerful platform to help you pitch faster and better.
Desktop publishing and design support
If you prefer, just leave pitchbook formatting to us and focus on closing revenue-generating deals.
Out trained analysts can support your in-house desktop publishing teams around the clock. Or, if you don’t have an in-house team, we can help you set one up, so your bankers don’t have to spend time on formatting.
Transaction Advisory Services
We provide Financial Due Diligence support for both buy-side and sell-side deals to investment banks, mid-market banks, as well as advisory firms. Our transaction professionals draw on our extensive investment banking heritage, providing support and deliverables on a variety of tasks throughout the deal process.
- Initial Setup or Pre-deal Phase
- Lead generation and Proposal support
- Drafting / Editing engagement letters
- Financial Analysis:
- Preparation of trial balance and financial statement schedules
- Reconciliation of financials with audited or internal financials
- Quality of earnings (QofE) and net working capital (NWC) analysis
- AR or AP aging schedules
- Customer analysis
- Proof of cash
- Sales & purchase analysis
- Report Writing
- Drafting or updating reports as well as detailed quality check of reports
- Others (post-acquisition or deal cancellation)
- Working capital and net debt true-ups
- Flux analysis
- Initial Setup or Pre-deal Phase
An easy-to-use PowerPoint add-in that helps you pull together pitchbooks quickly and easily. With easy access to ‘ready-to-go’ pitch slides for logos, tombstones and templates, free your team’s bandwidth from spending time on formatting to focus on winning the deal.
Researchstream is a modern, easy-to-use workflow solution that helps investment banking teams streamline the research request process and improve knowledge management.
Video · Case Study
Product support for ECM, DCM and leveraged finance groups
Different groups within the Investment Banking division have specialized business needs. We work extensively across both Equity and Debt Capital Markets teams and also leveraged finance groups to offer end-to-end support.
We support ECM teams with:
- IPO/FPO case studies
- Capital structure analysis
- Access to equity strategy
- Trade statistics
- SPAC/IPO databases
For DCM teams, we provide:
- Rating/spread analysis
- Deal case studies
- Credit models
- Ratio, covenant and headroom analysis
- Stress testing
Business Information Systems (BIS) and library services
We run or part-run BIS and library teams for several global banks. They rely on us for timely, accurate insights that support better investment decisions.
- Company, sector and economics research
- Market/country research and stats
- Comprehensive coverage, from deal runs to market updates
- Company filings, broker reports, biographies
- 24/5 + limited weekend coverage
- Proprietary workflow platform in multiple languages
Read more about how Researchstream helps our clients streamline their research management process and at the same time make knowledge management more intuitive and effective.
CRM, Marketing and COO support
From CRM analytics to data migration and stewardship, we’re here to support your CRM and coverage management from end to end.
- Industry/client newsletters
- Client relationship mapping
- Fee wallet share analysis
- Tracking board and C-level movements
- Marketing/conference support
- Management information systems
- CFM support, customized dashboards and data stewardship
Talk to one of our experts
Get in touch today to ﬁnd out about how Evalueserve can help you improve your processes, making you better, faster and more efﬁcient.