Optimizing the creation of proposals and pitchbooks for professional service ﬁrms through intelligent automations.
Customizable. Automated. Optimized.
5 automation modules accelerating and standardizing the slide creation process
Tailorable tools easily adapt to client-speciﬁc templates and data structures
Brings consistency in data and ease of deployment through a central repository
Intuitive UI to access relevant PowerPoint functionalities and brand artefacts
Enhancing Productivity and Efficiency During the Slide Creation Process Through Researchscaler
Smart Design and Proofing Toolkit
- Quick access to brand approved templates and infographics, facilitating effective reuse of material and consistency across teams.
- Access to 15+ conﬁgurable prooﬁng checks throughout the slide creation process to ensure consistency in slides.
Snappy Deliverable Preparation
- Integrated access to RPA-enabled tools eliminating time-consuming steps such as M&A tombstones, client logos, credential packs, and partner/executive proﬁles.
- Structured and searchable central repository of back-end data ensuring that each presentation is up to code.
Domain Expert Supported
- Automation modules focus on slides churned by professional service teams focusing on M&A advisory, corporate ﬁnance, and business development.
- Governed by a team of domain experts, bringing the expertise needed for professional services clients from a range of industries.
Expedited Slide Creation Process
- Up to 80% of time in creation of relevant slides is saved through the tool.
- Ensured quality checks by up to 50%, and reduced the time spent in accessing brand approved artefacts.
Scalable Technology Architecture
- The tool is based on a scalable architecture with centralized customization and data access.
- Adaptable as per client data structure to create an off-the-shelf product, which is deployable within client ﬁrewalls.
Featured client success story
Adding Strategic Value with Tactical Automations
See how we assisted a global strategy and management consulting firm increase RoI on research products through 20% efficiency gains.Read the Story