The preferred choice for supporting restructuring teams globally
Our comprehensive suite of mind+machine™ solutions
Opportunity Identification using Insightsfirst, knowledge management platforms, intelligence platforms, and productivity tools specially designed for restructuring, deals, and corporate finance professionals.
Access to our experience
Serving 2 of the top advisory firms and other boutique turnaround advisory / restructuring firms and their teams
Comprehensive solutions to provide support across restructuring spectrum
We know how crucial is to identify the opportunities at the right time in order to capitalize on them. Our solutions and approach allow you to help filter opportunities faster and better and gain relevant insights on them to allow you to have conversations with prospects and clients. We also support you with our expertise on financial benchmarking, prior to pitching to prospects.
- Opportunity Identification:
- Insightsfirst Opportunity Radar – a trigger based mind+machine approach to identify opportunities
- Financial distress scanner – Identifies and tracks potential distressed firms by conducting comprehensive financial assessment
- Company / Prospect Intelligence and Profiles
- Market Intelligence and Sector Research
- Pitch Book Support; Buyer / Target List Generation for Pitch Support
- Covenant Comps
- Benchmarking: Financial and peer benchmarking, working capital benchmarking, cash flow and liquidity analysis, etc.
- Database Maintenance: Bankruptcy Database, DIP Financing, Exit Financing, Debtors/Creditors Fees, Disclosure Statement, Auction Sales, Exchange offer, Bond and Loan pricing, M&A League tables
Well-rounded solutions that encompass best of both, domain expertise and financial knowledge.
- Support with Information Memorandums: Sector deep dive, modeling support, company deep-dive and analysis, etc.
- Target and Buyer Identification, Comparable Analysis (Trading Comps) and Transaction Comps
- Sensitivity and scenario analysis: Assesses the impact of changes in key parameters on investor returns
- Support with Valuation Report Creation: Maintaining and updating models, industry research to support assumptions, stock exchange announcement summary
- Due Diligence Support
- Identification of Distressed Firms with strong IP Portfolio for M&A
- Supply Chain Risk Assessment : Financial and strategic risk assessment of firms
- Debt Financing: Credit memos and related financial modelling; Pitchbooks for debt raising; Identifying investors
- Accretion / Dilution model: Assist in understanding whether an acquisition is accretive or dilutive and its impact on EPS
Post Engagement Support
Whether it is pitching new ideas or starting a new engagement, on-point research insights help your teams with:
- Case Studies and Tombstone Creation and Curation
- Thought Leadership Support
- CRM Support and Stewardship
- Account Mining Support
- Board / C-Level Tracking
- Relationship Mapping
- News Runs and Custom Newsletters
What comes after the deal is closed, is critical for success. We work closely with your teams to provide support across:
- Company / Debt profiles
- Restructuring models
- Market assessment
- Competitive landscape
- Cash flow models
- Waterfall modeling for structured deals
- Underlying asset summaries and analysis
- Periodic and thematic research
Talk to one of our experts
Get in touch today to ﬁnd out about how Evalueserve can help you improve your processes, making you better, faster and more efﬁcient.