The mind+machine™ difference
Undertake workshops to assess ‘As-Is’ , build personalized solutions, review technology needs, and arrive at the next steps needed to meet business needs and goals.
Compliment internal data analysis with robust market, consumer, and competitor intelligence.
DIGITALLY EMPOWERED SALES TEAMS
Plan who to target, what to target with, which channel to target with, and when to target (automated alerts) through customized information.
LAST MILE SOLUTIONS
Democratize insights across the sales process and within the sales hierarchy of your teams, so more time is spent on closing opportunities rather than data crunching.
SOLUTIONS FOR SALES
Ensures that your sales strategy is focused, relevant, and scalable through:
- Sales Strategy Design – Organization structure and geography alignments
- Process Design – Goals, Target, Incentive
- Sales Operations – Demand Planning
Sales Control Tower
Gain control over your sales processes through a Sales Control Tower that offers:
- KPI & Metric Identification, Visualization Layer
- Scorecard – Performance (Budget vs actual), Customer Satisfaction, Acquisition, Retention, Sales Pipeline, Conversion etc.
- Dashboards – Executive, Operational, Tactical
- Newsfeed, Word cloud & Intent Marketing
Improves sales efficiencies with customizable sales tools and performance benchmarking.
- Performance Benchmarking – Sales team, Product, Region
- Lead Scoring
- Pricing Simulator
Customer 360 Analytics
Provides you with a 360-Degree view of customers and channels to maximize effectiveness and optimize RoI.
- Experience Management
- Chatbot—Product Information, Customer Complaints
- Augmented reality solutions—Navigation, Virtual Product Fitment/Recommendation, etc.
- Analytics Data Mart
Customer Value Management
Takes your customized sales analytics strategy to the next level by leveraging advanced technologies to deliver relevant offers and experiences to each user.
- Next Best offer
- Lifetime Value
Talk to one of our experts
Get in touch to learn how analytics, technology, and domain expertise can be integrated into your sales strategy.