Market and Competitive Intelligence
Powered by AI. Curated by 4,000+ Domain Experts.
Stay ahead of the competition by tracking recent moves, from pricing to partnerships, investments and publications.
Market & Sector Intelligence
Keep track of what’s happening in your sector or market so you can capitalize on new trends and innovations.
Innovation and Distruption
Determine your next move to disrupt your industry and capture early market share.
Close more deals faster. Know when to approach an account, how to frame your messaging, and train reps faster.
Generate superior and sustainable value for your business stakeholders. Leverage actionable insights across your categories, markets and suppliers.
See a 360-degree view on sustainability in a self-serve, one-stop collaborative solution enabling focused sustainable transformation.
Intelligence Designed for Action
- External secondary sources: use NLP to extract unstructured data from web pages, social media, proprietary databases, and other digital sources.
- Primary research: sources ﬁrst-hand interviews with industry experts, customers and competitors.
- Internal data warehouse: extracts company data via API from data warehouses and applications.
- Gather and store all intelligence in a central location
- Easily find the information you need through the platform’s advanced search capability.
- Quickly take data-driven action through robust visualizations showing key trends.
- Utilize your business intelligence tools like Power BI or Tableau for integrated reporting.
Alerts & Collaboration Tools
- Create relevant stakeholder alerts and newsletters to easily distribute intelligence.
- Discuss recent insights with colleagues to devise an action plan.
- Receive deep-dive analysis like a competitor profile in a ready-to-present format.
- Connect with your dedicated analyst to uncover more insights on critical areas .
- Integrates with your communication tools like Microsoft Teams and Slack.
Analytics & Reporting
- Features robust reporting showing emerging trends & highlighting areas of threats to your business .
- Benchmark your performance compared to market or competitors.
- Leverage platform analytics such as user engagement, to power your decisons.
Ultimate Guide to Building a Successful Competitive Intelligence Program
Companies have relied on competitive intelligence (CI) to overcome key challenges, spot new opportunities, and gain footing against competitors. This guide uncovers how companies can build a robust CI program that pairs the power of technology and services.
See Why Over Half of the
F500 Trust Us
- 3 of top 5 strategy consultants
- 3 of 5 oil and gas supermajors
- 12 of top 15 global pharma companies
- 5 of top 10 personal care companies
- 6 of top 10 industrial goods companies
- 8 of 10 global investment banks